UKI DEAN IN HOLA MAGAZINE

By ARGENTINEMEN - noviembre 24, 2020

His real name is Disque Dee Deane "III", he emphasizes, although since the day he was born - May 20, 1990 - everyone knows him as Uki. "It's a family name and that's how my father and grandfather are also called. Although if you call me Disque, I don't take myself for granted," explains Mónica de Álzaga's eldest son - who also has María Helena (28) and Alexander (13) -. "Mom wanted to call me Tomás and my old man, who is a Yankee, insisted on continuing with the family legacy and wrote me down as a Disque. When she found out, she angrily told her: 'That's what you would have called Uki for'". And the nickname was stronger than the name. "When I started the garden, Mom had to explain that I only responded to Uki", laughs the businessman (he owns Bermies, a swimwear brand, and Monfuego, a line of jackets) and influencer, who harvests more than 500 thousand followers on Instagram. He was born in Argentina (a condition that her mother imposed for her three children) and lived in the United States until the year. "They were going to raise us there, but Mom couldn't stand it and wanted to go back," reveals Uki, who grew up in San Isidro. He studied at St. John's College and upon graduation "the condition of father entered": he had to study at an American university. "How angry I was! I did not go on a graduate trip to visit universities because it was the only week I could miss school," he recalls. "I studied Visual Arts, Film Production and Business Administration for four years at Duke University, in North Carolina. But since I had a few months off before starting, I traveled to do a survival course in the Australian desert," he says amused. and is described as "adventurous and cheerful".





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments